Centicat surprise!!!! -meow/screech-
I have decided to make a journal about weird facts and strange policies. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT JUST ROLL WITH IT.
-taps papers on table- First subject is Centicat. You may have noticed it skittering around. It looks like this -> ':3cccccc'.
Here's a better picture.
Centicat is my new mascot. Here's some centi-facts!
• Centicat has nine adorable pairs of legs
• It's got pretty purple fur and glows green from the inside out
• The glowing comes for a tiny dumpsterfire in its belly
• Centicat is carnivorous. It eats rodents and large insects and spiders. Spiders are its favourite.
• Centicat is friendly! VERY friendly. It loves to watch people.
• It's a bit of a pervert, I won't lie.
• When Centicat likes you, it'll coil all around and purr with its whole body.
• Centicat can't jump but it can skitter very fast! It can also claw itself up most walls. If it can get it's claws in, Centicat can even hang from your ceiling!
And that's it! Now you know a whole bunch of facts about Centicat
NEXT ON THE LIST!
Some random policies and things about me!
• Character comparisons - If you've hung around DA a while you probably already know most people don't like it when their characters are compared to other things. It's often taken as a shot against the artist's creativity/originality. And an artist's creativity is kind of their one thing you know? Anyway, I'm like anyone else. I'm not a big fan of comments like that and I'll PROOOBABLY just not answer them. There's not usually a good way to respond anyway XD
• Fanart - 100% always okay. More than okay. Even weird shit. I guarantee I am okay with it. I've had people ask or feel sheepish because they want to draw my chars in weird situations or being murdered or whatever. I'M OKAY WITH IT -thumbsup- reach for that rainbow AND SEND ME A LINK
• While I'm on that general topic, SHIPPING. Also 100% okay with this. I love shipping. If you care about my characters enough to ship them I am beyond flattered and thrilled. I don't care what kind of shipping. I love all shipping.
• Comic updates - You may have already noticed, but I normally update the comic on Fridays. I work on it all week XD Monday is thumbs, Tues is sketch, Wed is inking, Thurs is BG color and character flats, Friday is character shading/words/finishing touches/posting. I typically put in 8-12 hours each weekday XD It's ridiculous and obsessive, I know.
• Money!? - Right now I am just straight up not making money. I'm hoping that someday I can work out something with the comic. My first step is getting my website launched and hooking up some google ads in there. So later on if you visit my website, turning off you ad blocker for it will help earn me a couple cents <3 I've had people suggest Patreon and shit but I'm not really sure I'd wanna go that route for now. I really don't want to inconvenience readers or beg :/ So I'm still having a good think on that one. I'm also ho humming about opening commissions but that's a big 'we'll see' on that one. I already spend a huge amount of my time drawing my comic + unwinding with weird shit.
AND THAT'S ALL I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW! If you have any questions, always feel free to ask <3
Today is sketch day so here's an itty bitty preview from the comic XD
journal CSS compiled by Darqx